Fun Family Games For Everyone To Enjoy
Looking for something fun to do with the family this spring? Check out our list of new and unique family games that are sure to get everyone moving and laughing.
So gather up the troops and head outside for some fun in the sun!
Here are a few of our favorites:
- The Floor is Lava - This one is great for kids of all ages. All you need is an open space and some imagination. The object of the game is to get from one side of the room to the other without touching the floor (aka lava). You can use furniture, pillows, or anything else you can find to create a safe path.
- Scavenger Hunt - This is another classic that can be tailored to any age group. You can hide items around the house or yard and give clues to help your family find them. Alternatively, you can make a list of items that everyone has to find and see who can collect them all the fastest.
- Water Balloon Toss - This one is perfect for a sunny day. Fill up some water balloons and divide into teams. Then, take turns trying to throw the balloon to your team member without breaking it. The team with the most unbroken balloons at the end wins!
- Bubble Wrap Stomp - This is a simple yet fun game that's perfect for letting off some steam. All you need is a big sheet of bubble wrap. Lay it out on the ground and then take turns walking or jumping on it. The goal is to pop as many bubbles as possible.
- Balloon Ping Pong - This one is similar to water balloon toss, but instead of trying to catch the balloon, you hit it with a paddle or racket. You can set up a net or just use chairs to create a playing field.
Do you have any favorite family games?
We'd love to know! Spring is here and we can't wait to go and bask in the sun!